Adventures » OA Trail Crew
The Order of the Arrow Trail Crew program is one of the best ways to experience Scouting's premier high adventure base, Philmont Scout Ranch. For two weeks, participants see and experience all that Philmont has to offer and much more.
For the first week, participants have the chance to make a significant difference to Philmont by participating in trail building in the backcountry. Work will include clearing terrain for trail and constructing switchbacks, retention bars, and several other erosion controls. The impact of this service will be felt by scouts for decades.
The second week of the program is spent experiencing Philmont in its finest. Unlike regular treks, Trail Crews make their own itinerary, instead of selecting from pre-planned routes. You can do and see just about anything, from the Tooth of Time to Baldy Mountain, your crew decides!
- Session 1: June 8 - 22, 2016
- Session 2: June 15 - 29, 2016
- Session 3: June 22 - July 6, 2016
- Session 4: June 29 - July 13, 2016
- Session 5: July 6 - 20, 2016
- Session 6: July 13 - 27, 2016
- Session 7: July 20 - Aug 3, 2016
- Session 8: July 27 - Aug 10, 2016
- Session 9: August 3 - 17, 2016