Adventures » OA Canadian Odyssey
The Order of the Arrow Wilderness Voyage: Canadian Odyssey program is an experience like no other. For two weeks, you will join together with Arrowmen from around the country and experience the wild beauty of the Quetico Provincial Park of Ontario, Canada.
Like it's U.S. counterpart the first week of the program is spent giving back to the Quetico through portage trail restoration work. Participants have the opportunity to leave their mark on the Quetico that will enable millions of visitors each year to better enjoy their experience. Trail work involves restoring and protecting trails that have existed for centuries and are in dire need or repair.
The second part of the program is a 90 mile trek from Atikokan, Ontario to Ely, Minnesota.
- Session 1: June 15 - 29, 2016
- Session 2: June 22 - July 6, 2016
- Session 3: June 29 - July 13, 2016
- Session 4: July 6 - 20, 2016
- Session 5: July 13 - 27, 2016
- Session 6: July 20 - Aug 3, 2016
- Session 7: July 27 - Aug 10, 2016
- Session 8: August 3 - 17, 2016